Thursday 19 April 2012

More of my doodles and not many other things


I've been posting pretty sporadically since I've started blogging. Well, get used to it. I'm not exactly allowed to use the computer for a long time and my parents call me lazy for it. It's not like blogging and googling isn't hard work. At the same time I have a life, too: constant TV show reruns on CBeebies, reading Danielle Steel novels, doing my Kumon worksheets... my life is loaded.

I dunno what to think of this. Like why did I make that girl brushing her hair have a long forearm. Is it because I feel like she's being controlled by an external force to do things she doesn't want to... like brush her hair? Or maybe I feel like she has too much strength and pride within her that it hinders her daily life, thus the shorter humerus? Or is it because I just drew it wrong and I couldn't do anything about it because I used a pen. I sometimes feel like I have a disturbed noggin'.




look at that cat :)


See that drawing of a gloved hand in the corner? Yes, I just did an homage to the great Rene Magritte.

My Beatles obsession just reached a whole new level.  The awesomeness of Paul McCartney is forever  (well maybe not. It could get erased y'know. But *gasp* I would never let that happen) immortalized in my sketch pad. This was just a little doodle I made in 10 minutes so it wasn't very elaborate.

On a WONDERFUL side note though: I've been extremely happy these past few days because I just found out that my grandpa (or great uncle, whatever. I call him grandpa) was an movie extra for... wait for it... MACARTHUR with freakin' GREGORY PECK. I've always known about my grandpa being in an old Hollywood movie but I never knew which one it was. But we called him a few days ago (after a very long time because we had to make a long-distance call since he's in California and those calls are expensive and they don't know how to use Skype :D) and I finally asked him what it was and BAM I found out!!! I'm practically related to Gregory!! (we're on a first name basis now since we're, you know, related) My grandpa was the wounded soldier in the tunnel scene :)) He was casted because someone went to their church (a Filipino one at that) and was asking who wanted to join the film since they needed Filipinos for the movie because duh, it's about MacArthur. My grandpa said Gregory was "very nice". AAAAAHHHHHHHH. MY GRANDPA WAS IN A MOVIE WITH GREGORY PECK. (How many of you can say that about your grandfathers? Well I guess some of you, but I'm talking about majority here, people) Which is now awkward because at some point in my life I wanted to marry Gregory. Oh.


We all miss you Gregory!


So yes, I shall post again soon! If my parents and our very elaborate tour itinerary (Gyeyang station --> Seoul station --> Seoul bus tour --> Seoul Station --> Gyeyang Station. See, elaborate) would allow me to. I now leave you with Long Long Long by the Beatles to remind you of the distance between my posts.

2 comments:

  1. :O i love your doodles dude!!

    http://cottonmixblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Means a lot :) I haven't exactly shown my doodles to anyone before so it's nice to know you appreciate it.

      Delete